This Compliance Checklist for Concrete Tilt Panel Installation provides you with a comprehensive safety and quality control management tool to ensure compliance is managed effectively. If you require customised Checklists and Reporting Forms please call us on 1300 504 899 to discuss your options.
Become a Member and Save 50% !
What does the Checklist cover you for? The Concrete Tilt Panel Installation includes the following:
- TILT-UP & PRE-CAST CONCRETE PANEL – STRUCTURAL CHECKLIST
- TILT-UP & PRE-CAST CONCRETE PANEL – LIFTING CHECKLIST
- TILT-UP & PRE-CAST CONCRETE PANEL – LIFTING & TEMPORARY BRACING CHECKLIST
- A fillable PDF format so you can fill out and sign off on your on your phone, tablet, or iPad.
- HRCW – facility to enter the high risk construction work (HRCW) hazards identified onsite. You will be able to use the HRCW form on our SWMS
- Facility for entering the position/name of the person responsible for completing and monitoring compliance.
- Site details, subcontractor details and manufacturer details.
Important Safety Note:
Under current legislation, a business owner is responsible for carrying out risk assessments onsite to identify all potential hazards that may harm workers and/or other persons nearby. These hazards should be checked against the hazards listed in your SWMS and all high-risk construction work hazards not listed in the SWMS must be added. Workers are to be informed and should sign off on the revised SWMS before starting work. If you require additional SWMS please contact us on 1300 504 899.