Become a member and save
Save up to 50%
Our Plumbers Membership package is designed specifically for your plumbing business. As construction safety specialists we understand your compliance requirements and have developed this package to cover the most common scope of works for plumbers. As a member you will have access to the latest version of our safety docs and risk management tools all year round 24/7.
Join now and save
Work Health & Safety Compliance for Residential & Commercial Plumbers. Included in your pack is a Site Safety Plan, Compliance Management System and pack of 10 SWMS. The SWMS have been selected to cover the most common plumbing tasks which will assist you in achieving onsite compliance on a daily basis. All you have to do is fill out your business and project details, induct your workers and you are ready to start work!
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL SAVE OVER $600 WHEN YOU BUY THIS SAFETY PACK!
Detailed List of SWMS included in the Safety Pack
- Working near powerlines and utility services
- Working near powered mobile plant
- Sewer pipe installation
- Stormwater pipe installation
- Water pipe installation
- Hot Works
- Install roof plumbing pipework & flashings
- Rough-in work
- General plumbing and maintenance work
- Ladders (Safe Use)
* Additional SWMS can be purchased at a 50% discount for members only!
Here is a list of compliance content included in this SWMS:
- A fillable PDF information page is provided where you can add site and task specific details to the SWMS
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) instructions so that workers can easily follow them to revise the SWMS onsite if required.
- Risk Assessment matrix (risk level chart) is provided on page 2, and is simple to learn, easy to use and apply when assessing hazards and risks onsite
- Job/Task Steps – logical and easy to follow step by step job processes are listed throughout the SWMS
- Potential Hazards Identified – what may cause injury (most common hazards for each task are identified in the SWMS)
- HRCW – When applicable, the most common high-risk construction work hazards are noted with the required risk controls.
- Risk Control Measures are listed in an easy to follow format to ensure workers can implement the controls effectively
- Facility for entering the position/name of the person responsible for monitoring risk controls & reviewing SWMS is provided
- Risk assessment risk level for each hazard with residual/post control risk level noted (to be reviewed onsite)
- Worker and public safety procedures are added as required
- Heat stress and Ultra violet exposure safe work procedures are added when applicable
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Qualifications, Training, and Duties required to achieve and maintain health and safety compliance
- Induction, Consultation and sign-off Register(form) is provided – this is to record all workers who were consulted and inducted into the SWMS before starting work onsite
- Methods of monitoring risk controls are included in this SWMS
- Process for reviewing the risk control measures are provided in this SWMS
- Review date record facility is provided – to be recorded at your pre-start or toolbox meetings
- Document control – our SWMS have a document control facility with the specific SWMS document number, issue date, next review date, and Version number so that you always know if you have the correct SWMS and latest version before sending them to clients
- Promote your business: Insert your professional Logo on all your safety docs, by using our free instruction guide!
* Don’t forget, members can purchase extra SWMS at half price!
The Latest Construction Safety Shop Products
Installation of Switchboard Connections SWMS$88.00 Buy Now
Concrete Tilt Panel Installation – Compliance Checklist$18.00 Buy Now
Electrical isolation and lockout SWMS$88.00 Buy Now
Loading and unloading a Skip Bin (safe operation) SWMS$88.00 Buy Now
Installation of Temporary Buildings SWMS$88.00 Buy Now